6 Types of canape for cooking at home

6 Types of canape for cooking at home


Type 1: 

Baked bell pepper with olive oil, salt and spices + cream cheese with dill. 

Type 2: 

Toast + mustard + pickled zucchini + bacon  

Type 3: 

Toast + mustard + bacon + pickled cucumber 

Type 4: 

Cherry tomatoes + mozzarella with olive oil and spices + black olive 

Type 5: 

Crab stick + napa cabbage +quail egg

Type 6: 

Toast + cream cheese with dill + salami

Your own canapes are ready!

Thank you for reading my culinary blog. The purpose of this blog is to familiarize as many people as possible with Ukrainian culture through the demonstration of Ukrainian recipes. I am Ukrainian and it is very important for me that everyone in the world remembers Ukraine and knows what a difficult path all Ukrainians are currently going through, regardless of which country they are in. Ukraine is an independant country with its beautiful language, rich traditions, incredible nature, diverse cuisine and very brave and kind people who stand for their freedom to save everything we have. So if you don't mind please subscribe for my blog and share it at leaste once. Thank you. By the way here I cook not only Ukrainian dishes, but also something Ukrainians love to eat using recipies from all around the world.

I also have my YouTube Channel where I cook not only Ukrainian dishes but everything we love to eat - Cook UA



Comments